Free 12 Months Warranty Extension
All purchasers of Etereauty products have 14 days to return said unopened products from the day which said the product is delivered for a full refund. Etereauty, however, does not accept returns for products whose boxes have been opened.
You may claim 50% off your next online order from our webshop under our 10-Year Quality Guarantee (limited for one-time use only but can be applied up to 5 items in a single order) if:
• A defect occurs with your Etereauty device after the initial 24-month period but within the period of the 10-Year Quality Guarantee.
• A defect occurs with your Etereauty device during the initial 24-month period, but the device was not purchased from Etereauty.com and you are unable to provide the original purchase receipt for any reason. Before returning the defective product, please first obtain pre-authorization by logging in to your Etereauty account and making a claim, selecting the option for the 10-Year Quality Guarantee.
Etereauty warrants this device for a period of TWO (2) YEARS after the original date of purchase against defects due to faulty workmanship or materials arising from Normal Use of the device. The warranty* covers working parts that affect the function of the device. It does NOT cover cosmetic deterioration caused by fair wear and tear, or damage caused by accident, misuse or neglect. Any attempt to open or take apart the device (or its accessories) will void the warranty.
If you discover a defect and notify Etereauty during the warranty period, Etereauty will, at its discretion, replace the device free of charge. Claims under warranty must be supported by reasonable evidence that the date of the claim is within the warranty period. To validate your warranty, please keep your original purchase receipt and serial number on the bottom of your product together with these warranty conditions for the duration of the warranty period. Replacement products claimed under warranty are not entitled to renew 2-year warranty coverage.
This Limited Warranty is exclusive of all other warranties, whether oral or written, express or implied. There are no implied warranties created by the manufacture, sale or use of the product.
To claim your warranty, you must log in to your account at www.etereauty.com then select the option to make a warranty claim. You will be sent a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and full instructions from Customer Care on how to return your Etereauty product to your nearest Etereauty office. Shipping costs are nonrefundable. This undertaking is in addition to your statutory rights as a consumer and does not affect those rights in any way.
Supplementary conditions for sales outside of Asia
From 1st January 2017, you will be asked to pay an additional fee in case you want to claim your 2 – years free warranty in China for products that are bought outside of Asia. The additional fee is 25% RMB price of the product on etereauty.com due to after-sales service.
* Delivery date starting 1st January 2017.
* Additional fee will be based on full price even in case of the purchase discount on Etereauty.com.
* Asia, as a region, refers to Etereauty Asia countries and Etereauty Asia distribution channels（China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Korea, Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, India, and Thailand).
To activate your 2-Year Limited Warranty and 10-Year Quality Guarantee, register the number provided on the Etereauty Authenticity Card under the REGISTER PRODUCT section in your Etereauty account.